IRS Trouble?

As an Enrolled Agents, we are both licensed by the government to represent taxpayers in interactions with the IRS. We also give tax advice and prepare tax returns for individuals and businesses.

Our advice for people who get that dreaded letter from the IRS? Don’t panic. Get an expert on your side.

“People don’t realize there’s help for them when they get in trouble with the IRS,” Carol says. “We’re licensed by the IRS so people can get help from somebody who knows what the IRS is allowed to do and not allowed to do.”

If you want to talk, give us a call:

Carol (425) 885-3215
Roger (425) 885-4357

Or leave a message – see our How To Reach Us page.